Hello Dear Readers in this Article you get to know about Instant e Pan Card Application Form 2023 | PAN Application, Fees & Documents. If you Are looking how to apply for pan card online then you are on the right place.
UTITSL Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Permanent Account Number PAN Card Those Indian Citizen Are Interested to the Create a New Pan Card. Instant E PAN Card which has been launched by the authorities of the Government of India.
Instant e Pan Card Application Form | PAN Application
you need to visit the official website of Tax Information Network ( Income Tax Department). Pan card is considered as an income tax document. E-Pan can be obtained free of cost in just 10 minutes in soft copy format. This instant e-Pan is equivalent to the PAN card you get after filling the detailed application form.
Applicant will initially register by selecting Form 49AA along with category and title of the applicant and enter the required details and submit. A token number will be generated and displayed to the applicant before filling the form.
NSDL Portal is only designed for generating pan cards without even a single problem. The government is encouraging people to make pan cand so that they can get the benefits.
|Announced by||The finance Minister Mrs. Nirmala Sitharaman|
|Worked under||The Central Government of India|
|Benefit||to provide instant service for e-Pan card|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of our country|
e PAN Card Status Check online
- Permanent Account Number
- Name of Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
Benefits Of E-Pan Card
The main advantage of the e-PAN card is the availability of the PAN card on our computer screens. We will no longer have to visit the government office For Pan Card. Every citizen of India should have a pan card to have extraordinary activities.
- It is mostly used to pay tax in an easy way.
- Pan card also helps you to get a bank account.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Signature of the applicant
- Driving License (DL)
- Voter ID Card
- Email ID
How to Apply for e PAN Card Online 2023
- Firstly, you have to visit the Official Website of the NSDL Portal.
- the Quick Links section is available. So you need to select the Online PAN Service option.
- the second option given under PAN Service has Apply Online.
- new information is opened. Read all the instructions also.
- Click at the “Apply Instant e-PAN” button Or E Pan Online
- Then choose the option given for Indian citizens below
- Then fill in all the required details. Also, attach the document (if required)
- Click on submit button. And complete the application process.
Downloading e-Pan Card Status
- First, visit the Official Direct link
- After clicking on this link, you will land on the web page.
- you have to enter your acknowledgment number which will be sent to you after you fill in your pan card application.
- Enter the captcha code the acknowledgment number.
- Click on submit & Done
Instant e-Pan Card Download
- Go through the Official Web Portal of NSDL.
- you need to go through PAN – New Facilities
- Then a drop-down list will appear. So you need to select the option for Download e-Pan Card.
- Here you need to enter a few details like Pan number, Aadhar number, date of birth, etc.
- Tick on Reading all the terms and conditions.
- So fill the Captcha code. And complete the process by clicking on submit button.
- Successfully Done. Now Check your Pan Card.
Instant pan through aadhaar
- First of all go to the official website of e filing
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage you are required to click on instant e-pan under quick links section
- Now you have to click on get new e pan
- A new page will appear before you
- On this page you have to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number
- After that you have to tick on the declaration and click on continue
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number
- Now you have to click on validate Aadhar OTP
- After that you have to click on continue
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to tick on the checkbox and accept the terms and conditions
- Now you have to click on continue button
- After that you have to enter the OTP and click on continue
- Now you have to validate your email id by clicking one validate email id
- After that you have to select the check box and click on continue button
- You will receive an acknowledgement number once you have submitted your Aadhaar details for validation
- You can view the pan allotment status by entering your Aadhar number
PAN – All India Customer Care Centre
Contact: +91 33 40802999, 033 40802999
Timings: 9:00AM to 8:00PM (Open all days)
Email: [email protected]
Online PAN application (FAQ)
Can we get a PAN card online?
Application for fresh allotment of PAN can be made through Internet. Further, requests for changes or correction in PAN data or request for reprint of PAN card (for an existing PAN) may also be made through Internet.
What is E-PAN card?
♦ e-PAN Card is a valid electronic mode document bearing Permanent Account Number (PAN) ♦ Link your Aadhaar with your PAN using any of the following options: ♦ Click here to go to E-filing website for PAN-Aadhaar Linkage.
How can I update my mobile number in PAN card?
- First, login to your PAN account on the income tax website.
- After login, click on Profile Settings from ‘My Profile’.
- Add ‘register or change’ for PAN card Mobile Number.
- Now select Contact Details and click on the Edit button.
How can I activate my PAN card online?
- Step-1. Logon to ‘e-Filing’ Portal https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/
- Step-2. Click on the ‘Verify Your PAN details’ hyperlink from the ‘Quick Links’ Section.
- Step-3. Enter the PAN, Full Name (As per PAN), Date of Birth and Choose the ‘Status’ as applicable.
55 total views, 1 views today